Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wordle!

title="Wordle: That's Not My Style"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/1216866/That%27s_Not_My_Style"
alt="Wordle: That's Not My Style"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">


The top five biggest words were American Eagle, Hollister, clothing, theme, and ad. These were all words that were necessary in my paper. Alot of the smaller words on the wordle were words I could have changed, but were not needed to change because they were not used as often. The American Eagle and Hollister ads were what I was comparing in my paper, so I couldn't really change that. Also, the words clothing and theme were important in order to explain the similarities and differences. I maybe could have used the word ad less often, but it was the only word that I really could have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment