Sunday, November 8, 2009

Reflecting the Research Process

The library workshop was very informative for me and simple to follow. It showed me all of the databases on one page, which made it very easy to find what I needed. I especially liked the "Opposing Viewpoints" database, because it shared both sides of the arguement I am writing about in my essay. I sometimes found it difficult to find my specific topic, so when I searched it, I had to search for a broader topic. For example, I typed "Using phones while driving" instead of "Using cell phones while driving". There were some articles and essays that were very helpful for my research, and some were very irrelevant. Overall, I think I will be able to find enough research about my topic on the databases. If not, I will most definitely be able to find enough through reliable internet websites for statistics and such. Other than that, I have not come up with any other problems yet for the research process.

No comments:

Post a Comment